TECHS & SPECS
• PATHX utilizes an encrypted remote access special purpose connection and is secured using Transport Layer Security (TLS).
• PATHX is designed to communicate with an extensive array of instruments demanded by the modern-day laboratory, utilizing HL7 and XML interfaces.
• PATHX is hosted at our very own state-of-the-art data center, with continuous data replication to a Homeland Security protected disaster recovery site — ensuring that your data is both secure and accessible 24/7.
OTHER ADVANCED FEATURES OF PATHX INCLUDE:
PATHX Baseline Functionality:
• Searchable patient and insurance information database
• Specimen and slide tracking including customizable fields and CPT Code assignment
• Digital Image attachment
• PDF case reports generated and stored in database
• Lab, client and pathologist summary reports
• Multiple report distribution options (web, email, fax) included
PATHX Special Features:
• Customizable test order list and results tracking
• Advanced billing support with CPT Codes, ICD-9, ICD-10 and vendor-specific fee schedules
• Seamless tracking of cases throughout the workflow process
• Automated pathologist case assignments based on specialty, schedule and client preference
• Incident tracking
• Advanced Word features to expedite the transcription process
• User and role-specific work queues
• Smart phone app with case status alerts